Nano - Balance Bike - Coco Classic
Ride with confidence! With its red and white wood body, bold look and vintage influences, our COCO Classic Balance Bike is all about standing out of the crowd. You know you are on the right track.
Experts will tell you…Balance is everything! As soon as your little ones can stand comfortably over their bike, the exclusive design of our 2-in-1 Balance Bike will improve their basic mobility skills. For a ride in the park or for at home fun, your little one will look and feel awesome on this one-of-a-kind Balance Bike.
Without pedals or training wheels, your little ones gain confidence by using their legs for balance and movement. They experience the freedom of cycling and learn key skills for a speedy transition to a pedal bike.
The NANO 2-in-1 Balance Bike is recommended for children from 1 to 2 years old.
Made for indoor & outdoor use.
- Length : 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Width : 13.5" (34.3cm)
- Height : 14" (35cm)
- Handlebar width : 13.5" (34.3cm)
- Handlebar height : 12" (30.6cm)
- Adjustable saddle height : 9"-11" (22.9-28cm)
- Wheel diameter : 7" (17.8cm)
- Box : 19.3"x6.7"x9.8" (49x17x25cm)
- Package weight : 3.2kg (7lbs)
- Recommended Age: 1 to 2 years old. Maximum Child Weight: 40 lbs (20 kg)
- 2-in-1 bike converts from 3 to 2 wheels (transformation kit included). Adjustable saddle height - 9" or 11" (22,9 to 28 cm) from ground
- Light weight (5 lbs / 2.3 kg) for easy child carrying
- Eco friendly painted birch plywood frame
- Puncture resistant 7" (17 cm) diameter air free rubber wheel, plastic interior
- Premium Birch Plywood
- Flat packed and easy to assemble, allen keys and instructions included
- ASTM F963-17 certified. This product meets all current standards for chemical components and safety in objects intended for child use
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 1 box
ASSEMBLY & CARE
Don't store outside to prevent weather related damages. Use a dry cloth to remove any dust. Wipe away any mess with mild soap and water.
How to choose your bike?
Watch this short video to understand better how balance bikes are designed and what you need to know before choosing the perfect one.
Follow every step carefully to make sure you get the right measurements before buying a balance bike.
How to assemble your bike?
This is the step by step assembly video for your brand new Balance Bike from Coco Village. Assembly instructions are also included in the box. Do not hesitate to refer to this video for a smooth and easy assembly experience!
Ride in style with those essentials!
Balance Bikes FAQ
What is the recommended age to use the balance bike?
The balance bike is great for 1-2+! However, all children are different and it is best to respect the weight limit that each bike can support. In addition, even though it is a safe item, adult supervision at all times is recommended so that the balance bike is used properly by the child according to the age of the child. children and their abilities.
How to adjust the balance bike for my child?
Start by taking your child’s measurements, from the bottom of your kid’s shoe and their inner seam. Your child should be approximatively 2-3’’ taller than the seat’s height. Also, make sure that you choose the right bike that can support your child’s weight. Finally, adjust the seat’s height so your child’s legs are flexed at an angle between 45 and 90 degrees.
Can the bike be used outdoors?
Yes, the balance bike can be used outdoors! On the other hand, it is not recommended to leave it outside when not in use, as temperature changes and bad weather can damage it.